View Single Post
Old 04-11-2022, 04:15 PM
Местный

kimilutka на пути к лучшему
Default Cory Chase - Free Use Step Family - Sharing

File: Cory Chase - Free Use Step Family - Sharing.mp4
Size: 2554483719 bytes (2.38 GiB), duration: 00:55:38, avg.bitrate: 6122 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo, s16, 128 kb/s (und)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 5984 kb/s, 30.00 fps(r) (und)

https://rg.to/file/7387daccd9ae1f7f1344f8b59dcd2f06

Sharing a Bed with My Step Brother

My step-sister, Cory, walks into my bedroom and she tells me that she is glad I'm enjoying my stay, but she doesn't want to accept my money for rent. She would prefer that I pay her with sexual acts instead. Cory climbs into my bed and she starts to kiss me, while rubbing my cock above my pants. She strips out of her clothes and then she puts my hard cock in her mouth. She deepthroats my cock, and then she lies down in the bed next to me. I start to fuck her pussy, and then she hops on top of me to ride my cock next. I fuck her in the missionary position next and then I cum deep inside of my step-sister's pussy.

Bikini Show and Just The Tip in My Ass

My step-sister, Cory, wants to show me some new bikinis that she bought. She wants to get my opinion and see if the bikinis look good on her, so I agree to let her try them on for me. She is wearing a pink and red bikini first and I tell her that it looks good. I think that all of her bikinis will look good on her! She strips naked and she puts a purple bikini on next. She leans down to kiss me, and she can already tell that my cock is hard! She pulls my cock out and she starts to give me a blowjob. Then she hops on top of my cock and she rides my cock in the reverse cowgirl position. After a while, she lies down on the couch in the missionary position and I shove the tip of my cock in her ass. Cory tells me that we're going to have to keep practicing anal some more!

Sharing My Wife With Her Step Brother

Cory and I walk into the bedroom together; She is wearing sexy, purple lingerie and it turns me on so much! It doesn't take long for my step-sister to suck my cock to get me nice and hard first. Then I lean down and I start to eat her pussy out, before I shove my hard cock inside of her pussy. I lean down to kiss her, as I thrust deep inside of her. Cory flips over into the doggystyle position and I start to fuck her tight pussy from behind. While I am fucking my step-sister, her husband walks in the door; He just got home from the gym! Cory invites her husband to join the party. Cory's husband walks over to where Cory's mouth is and he puts his cock in Cory's mouth, while my cock is inside of her pussy. Luke wants to fuck his wife's ass, so I move my cock over towards Cory's mouth next. I watch Luke fuck his wife's pussy and ass hole back and forth. We want to give Cory some double penetration, so we both fuck her pussy and her ass at the same time! We both keep fucking her holes back and forth for a while, until we get close to cumming. I jerk my cock off into Cory's mouth first, and then Cory's husband jerks his cock off into her mouth next, and she swallows it all!

Big Tits, Anal, Double Penetration, Deepthroat, Facial, Foot, Hairy, Threesome, Blowjob, Creampie, Milf, POV