View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 11:20 AM
Местный

NWXemuyac на пути к лучшему

Idiot - part 03 Eau Claire

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English
After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idiot - part 03

CumPigMen - Logan And Tony Ford Nampa

Tony is promised a horny straight girl that wants to suck his dick.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumPigMen - Logan And Tony Ford

James Punished After a Confession Massapequa Park

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Just before we started filming this clip, James confessed that he has asked Chic to go easy on him last time, and Chic agreed. James thought I would find this funny.I didn’t. Now I was going to make him pay. I spanked hos round, smooth butt by hand, leather paddle, spatula and finally by crop with his long, sexy legs in the air. He howled, kicked, struggled and even begged me to stop, writhing in pain, but he took the punishment he had coming to him.
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5468kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Punished After a Confession

Patrick in the Spanking Tower Talcott

Patrick is a blonde, muscular straight boy. He failed to pay a parking ticket which resulted in it going to collections. What could have been $50 is now several times that, and he needs to pay it off. He agreed to do another video, so he is effectively being spanked for parking illegally.
Tom chose to put Patrick in his spanking tower. Though we've posted a video with Trevor in the tower, Patrick's tower spanking actually came first. This is the first use of the spanking tower.
The tower puts you in a position that no straight boy wants to be in. Lying on his back, legs spread with hands and feet above him with his butt, balls and all on full display, anyone in the tower is completely exposed and vulnerable. It is in this position that Patrick receives a long, hard spanking that includes Tom's hand, a leather slapper, two straw birches, a wooden spoon and a hairbrush.
Patrick struggles and groans as the spanking continues, his butt getting more and more red. By the end, Patrick is solemn and subdued. He'll be able to pay off his ticket, but nothing more. If only he had paid it off when he first got it!
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7643kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrick in the Spanking Tower

Arad Winwin Middle Haddam

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Dean Monroe, Sean Zevran, Gabriel Alanzo, Arad Winwin
Genres: Gays BDSM
This guy was beaten a lot before being , but judging by his face at the end, he got his fill of pleasure!
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8547kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arad Winwin

Cum Dump Sucks it Clean - Jason Rinaldi and Agustin Herman Gas

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback
Agustin Herman follows Jason Rinaldi back to his place and within moments he’s gagging on that juicy cock. With his meat raging, Jason takes aim at his pal’s fuck hole, ramming his raw meat deep inside.
Agustin is a slutty bottom and can’t stop his cum from spewing. That’s all Jason needs, his dick is quickly gushing juices, ready to be fucked back into his cum dump.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 595.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Dump Sucks it Clean - Jason Rinaldi and Agustin Herman

Abel's First Spanking Part 2 Surfside

Abel is a cute 19-year-old college boy with a tight, lean body. He had never done any type of adult video before this shoot, and the harshness of this spanking is coming as quite a shock.
Abel tries to remain stoic and lighthearted about this experience, but, when Tom brings out the belt (a favorite of his stepfather's), Abel struggles to maintain his composure. When the 25 with the belt are over, Abel's butt is sore and bright red. Tom's hand stings quite a bit more as is registered by Abel's reactions. All in all it's a harsh, lengthy spanking that leaves Abel in a somber, respectful mood.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7560kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 765.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abel's First Spanking Part 2