logo.jpg

Go Back   Forums > Gay, Transsexual & Bi-Sexual

Old 04-30-2021, 11:16 AM
Местный

NWXemuyac на пути к лучшему

Kurt Over the Knee Part 2 Marquand

Kurt is a muscular, blonde straight boy with a round, firm butt. This is the second half of his over the knee spanking. He hadn't expected to go over Tom's knee, and was very embarrassed at first. As this video opens, the embarrassment has been overtaken by Kurt's need to deal with the pain.
Tom uses his hand, an electric paddle, a rubber paddle, and a wooden spoon on Kurt's bubble butt. Kurt's a proud young man. He tries very hard to suppress his reactions and does a pretty good job. But he can't help gasping and grunting a bit, and by the end of the video he's kicking his legs and struggling. His butt is bright red and marked up a bit by the end of this video. He took a hard spanking and it shows.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 738.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kurt Over the Knee Part 2

Austin Wolf, Zander Cole, Devin Franco Exmouth

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Austin Wolf, Zander Cole, Devin Franco
Genres: Gays BDSM
Video language: English
In cruel sex, it is not necessary for the partner to get a member, the main thing is to hurt him!
Duration: 18:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6702kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Austin Wolf, Zander Cole, Devin Franco

Gay on Base - part 01 Nairobi

Release Year: 2019
With his arms and hands fully bound, it's time for him to unleash some brutal discipline.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 229.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay on Base - part 01

Leave That Ass Leaking Tillman

Cast: Dolf Dietrich, AD, Jett Rink, Ryan Powers, Hoytt Walker
Genres: Breeding, Group, Muscle, Jerk Off, Jocks, Spitting, Daddy, Leather
Jett Rink wanted a gangbang for his birthday. And our mystery man made sure he got it. One by one hung bearded and tatted studs walked in to give Jett's thirsty mouth big cock and drop huge loads in his eager ass.
Duration: 31:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2339kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 568.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leave That Ass Leaking

Nikko Russo, Devin Franco Leechburg

Cast: Nikko Russo, Devin Franco
Hurting people is all this guy can do, so even his sex looks cruel ...
Duration: 26:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6331kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikko Russo, Devin Franco

The Salesman BaG 2001 Hollsopple

Working his way through college as a vacuum cleaner salesman, cute and innocent Luke Sabre knocks on big, hot Michael Brandon’s door and finds himself up against the biggest, hardest sale he’s ever had to make. It takes more than a smooth pitch to convince Brandon, a tough customer with the biggest, hardest dick Sabre’s ever encountered, that he needs a new vacuum cleaner in his life. On the other hand, Brandon, who likes to tie boys up, might be willing to purchase the machine if his “machine” can be serviced by the salesman.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:57
Video: 672x512, XviD, 1337kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 699.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Salesman BaG 2001

Don't Be Late Westhope

Nathan hadn't done a video for so long that he was little more than a distant memory when, out of the blue, he contacted Tom to ask about doing another shoot. At the beginning of the video, Nathan tells Tom that after his last shoot, he had decided that he'd never submit himself to another spanking. It turns out "never" is a long time.
Nathan is a hot, muscular young athlete with a great body and a perfect smile. He's also a very high-quality young man who was raised properly (with physical discipline). He speaks with a soft, polite voice and is obedient. Still, even though he knows the score going into this video, Nathan called Tom and requested that the shoot be moved up an hour. Tom agreed, and then, instead of showing up earlier as he had requested, Nathan actually showed up 30 minutes later than the originally-scheduled time. He didn't even call or text Tom to let him know he'd be late. Nathan should have realized this would result in a much harder spanking.
Tom orders Nathan to strip down and then begins spanking and lecturing him. He uses his hand and a belt on Nathan's muscular butt. It's been long enough since his last spanking that Nathan repeatedly forgets to address Tom as "sir." Tom uses his wooden-handled rubber paddle (which Tom calls "the reminder) to get Nathan back in line. That paddle really stings and drives home the message in a way that young men understand.
At the end of the spanking, Nathan tells Tom that this was his hardest ever. Don't be late, Nathan. Don't be late.
Duration: 13:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7677kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 807.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Don't Be Late
Old 04-30-2021, 11:17 AM
Местный

German Skinhead give it to a Boyslave (Part A) Stockbridge

Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: gay bdsm, gay piss, gay punishment, gay skins, gay filth, gay rubber, gay latex
Video language: German
A dominant German Skinhead in full rubber uniform shows a hot boy "who is the boss" (part A), contains extreme dominance, boot licking, stronh slapping and caning, spanking, ass rimming, sucking
Duration: 6:42
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 973kbps

File size: 54.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: German Skinhead give it to a Boyslave (Part A)

Gay on Base - part 03 Rockford

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.
Duration: 10:21

File size: 161.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay on Base - part 03

JJ Knight, Alex Chandler Iron Belt

Cast: JJ Knight, Alex Chandler
Why would you like to beat and someone or be beaten and !?
See and choose what you like best!
Duration: 14:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8456kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JJ Knight, Alex Chandler

Brent Corrigan, Skyy Knox South Lee

Cast: Brent Corrigan, Skyy Knox
The rules of harsh blue sex are simple ... If you like pain, you will enjoy it, if not, you will still experience pain!
Duration: 18:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7019kbps

File size: 993.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brent Corrigan, Skyy Knox

Joe Taken to the Next Level Celoron

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Joe finally gets the spanking he’s had coming to him these last few weeks.While he says he enjoys the submission to an older man, he’s not really into the pain.In this video I tested just how submissive he really is, making him submit to a hairbrush spanking, something he has tried to avoid since we met him.I took down his pants, took him OTK and warmed his sweet, smooth butt by hand.Then I blistered his ass with my favorite brush and spanked the pride and dignity out of his.Joe moaned, gasped and squealed. His voice quivered, then broke, his limbs shook and his body trembled, on the verge of breaking for me. When it was finally over he said didn’t like it at all but was glad I could use him for my enjoyment.
Duration: 28:19
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5037kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joe Taken to the Next Level

Full Fist Interrogation, Scene 01: Hugh Hunter, Colin Bryant Glenmoore

Cast: Hugh Hunter, Colin Bryant
Genres: Dildos, Toys, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Military, Socks, Tattoos
Colin Bryant has been a bad soldier wearing a filthy uniform and being a general dirty pig. Hugh Hunter is Colin's commanding officer and he's going to put an end to Colin's lack of respect once and for all. Hugh bolts Colin's wrists to a table and gives him the choice to be thrown in the brig or to take his punishment here. Colin chooses the here and now option so Hugh rips off Colin's uniform and revs up an electric wand. Hugh zaps Colin's cock and balls with electricity but when he discovers Colin likes the punishment, Hugh moves onto the more severe 'German Method'. Hugh pulls out his night stick and covers it with lube. It easily slips inside Colin's tight little ass. 'Let's see what you can really do,' Hugh says as he shoves the stick in further. Hugh isn't satisfied with Colin's abilities for taking things up his ass so he slips his gloved hand in the bucket of grease and shoves it inside Colin's butt. It's a tight fit, but it eventually goes wrist deep as Colin moans out. Colin loves every inch of Hugh's massive hands alternating going in and out as they stretch his ass to the absolute limits. Colin is sweating like the pig he is when Hugh relents and gives the soldier a reprieve for the moment. Hugh warns him that he'll be right back and that Colin better be ready on his hands and knees to service Hugh's ass before the punishment is truly over.
Duration: 40:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2929kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 917.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Full Fist Interrogation, Scene 01: Hugh Hunter, Colin Bryant

Helpless - part 01 Leicester

We attach electrodes to their balls and shock them . We beat their feet. We stretch them on the rack, their perfect abs sucked in hard. We crucify them, every muscle in their bodies bulging.
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 690.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helpless - part 01
Old 04-30-2021, 11:18 AM
Местный

Liam's First Spanking Bathmen

First Contact Video! Liam is muscular straight boy with bright red hair. Before today, he had never done any adult work and had never been touched by a man. This is his first spanking video, and it was a complete surprise for him. How, you ask?
Every now and then a boy gets most of the way through a shoot and only then realizes that he is to be spanked. He'll do the interview and solo footage, and then be shocked that he's to be paddled. This makes absolutely no sense because Tom will have repeatedly mentioned the footage in emails in advance, and interviewed the boy about his history of physical discipline, but the boys just somehow gloss over that. Such was the case with Liam.
Having done two-thirds of the shoot, most of the "surprised" boys just go ahead and take their spankings, and this was also the case with Liam. That isn't to say it was easy for Liam to do. He is a proud boy and, as we mentioned, had never before been touched by a man. If you watch his facial expressions in this video, especially when Tom pulls his underwear down and when he begins spanking him by hand, you'll see a mixture of shock and anger on Liam's face.
This was going to be an over-the-knee spanking, but, when Tom realized that Liam hadn't understood he was to be paddled, he changed his mind and made Liam kneel on the couch. An OTK spanking might have been too much for this straight boy and he might have walked out.

This video starts with a brief interview in which Liam discusses his history of physical discipline. Then, once he's kneeling on the couch, Tom gives him a hard session with a paddle, riding crop and then by hand. You can tell the hand spanking was another shock for Liam, but, as you'll see, he opens himself up to this level of contact with his straight-boy bravado.
At the end, Liam's butt is as red as his hair. He tries to play the spanking off as not too bad, but, if you watch his expressions and listen to his voice crack during the spanking, you'll realize this is just more bravado.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7702kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 898.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liam's First Spanking

Buddy Meyers Admits Defeat Harristown

Buddy Meyers is straight, married, muscular and very sexy and he’s been in a number if gay4pay videos before, but he’s never been spanked, and presents a defiant,almost challenging attitude. He started off laughing and making jokes as I warmed his tight, round butt. I spanked him by hand, belt and hairbrush, and he started hopping and dancing, often jumping off my lap, until I was eventually spanking him on his back with legs in the air. I chased him around the room spanking him, then took him back OTK to finish him off, spanking with my brush until he was crying out “ok, ok you win.” I have to admit, this was a fun video to make.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4687kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Buddy Meyers Admits Defeat

Nick Gets His Revenge Tescott

This week Nick gets revenge on his straight bud for the hard spanking he got.Billy drops his pants and goes over his friends lap and is spanked by hand, belt and brush.Watch him grit his teeth, tremble and shudder, bite his lip with a determined look on his face.Trying so hard not to embarrass himself at Nick’s hand.The brush really gets to him though, making him squeal and groan in a high pitched voice, twisting and sucking air as he struggled to hold back the tears.
Duration: 20:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4419kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Gets His Revenge

New model Don is 28 years old, straight, lean, muscular, sexy and hung Linesville

I had him on the bed on his hands and knees, his firm, muscular ass in the air, and started spanking him by hand until his beautiful ass was rosey red. Then I used the belt, which made him moan and jump, his moans growing louder as the number of whacks increased.The hairbrush made him howl loudly, the anguish obvious in his voice and on his face.
Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3818kbps

File size: 689.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New model Don is 28 years old, straight, lean, muscular, sexy and hung

Gay on Base - part 04 Raurkela

He is bored stiff with absolutely nothing to do, his straight stud is always getting on his case to keep busy.
Duration: 9:42

File size: 150.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay on Base - part 04

Romeo Back Where He Belongs Treynor

Romeo is back where he belongs, over my knee with his pants down being spanked like my own little bitch.I spanked him by hand, paddle and brush until he was kicking jumping and struggling, whimpering and whipping tears from his eyes, his heavy balls swinging beneath him, until he was disgracing himself and begging me to stop.When it was over, he promised this would be his absolute last spanking video. We’ll see.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5128kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Romeo Back Where He Belongs

Nick Bawls Like a Bitch Purmela

Nick was scared, but he needed the money and he trusts me, so he went over my knee for another hard spanking.I used my hand and hairbrush and soon had him bawling like a little bitch, sobbing and weeping, all of his youthful pride and dignity gone as he surrendered to me. There is a very interesting post interview where he tells me why he lets me take him so far. Be sure it watch it, I think it’s hot.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3466kbps

File size: 451.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nick Bawls Like a Bitch
Old 04-30-2021, 11:19 AM
Местный

Spencer's First Spanking Diyarbakir

First Contact Video! Spencer is a good-looking, 22-year-old straight boy. He had never done any kind of adult work before today, and this is not only his first adult video but also the first time Spencer has been touched by a man.
This video begins with an interview segment in which Spencer discusses his sexual history, history of physical discipline and his past misbehavior. Next comes Spencer's first spanking video. He's clearly more than a bit nervous. As is almost always the case with the boys we shoot, Spencer had not asked for details of what his spanking would include. In specific, he did not know that he would be going over a man's knee. He's clearly very embarrassed to do so.
Tom uses his hand, a wooden paddle, leather strap and hairbrush on Spencer's round butt. It isn't long before Spencer's butt is red and quivering. At the end of the video, Spencer reveals that this is the hardest spanking Spencer has ever received.
Duration: 18:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
Audio: 221kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spencer's First Spanking

Gayboy - part 05 Hathaway Pines

The first metal catheter gets fully inserted in he's hard cock, then clover clamps are placed on his nipples and balls.
Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 255.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gayboy - part 05

Jeff's First Spanking Cisco

Jeff is a 20-year-old straight military boy with a cute face and amazing bubble butt. Before today, Jeff had never done any type of adult work.
Though friendly and personable, like so many boys his age, Jeff is somewhat lacking in self-discipline. A misadventure during a trip to Hollywood cost him his job, so he decided to do adult videos. Like almost all straight boys, Jeff would much prefer to do films in which he has sex with females. Unfortunately for Jeff and the others, that kind of work is hard to find, so Jeff agreed to get spanked by a man.
Jeff showed up for this spanking accompanied by his manager as well as one of his friends. This was unexpected and something that had never happened before. It seems one or both of them would have liked to stay and watch the shoot, but that would have thrown off the dynamic entirely. Perhaps they'll be invited to a subsequent shoot.
This video includes a brief interview and the entirety of Jeff's first spanking. In the interview at the beginning of this video, Jeff reveals that he is no stranger to physical discipline. He's had multiple paddles broken over his butt and gotten the belt more than once. He was even paddled in school by his principal. Despite that discipline, he was not the best student and developed a liking for recreational drugs.
Jeff came into this spanking thinking it would be light and playful, like the ones he's seen in adult videos. Needless to say, he was sorely mistaken. Instead of light and playful, Jeff gets hard and serious. Tom orders Jeff over his knee (something else Jeff had apparently not expected). He then goes to work on Jeff's round butt with his hand, a wooden paddle and a leather belt.
Jeff's initial nervous smiles and laughter give way to a more somber attitude as the spanking wears on. He grunts, groans, grimaces and squirms about under the onslaught of swats. Tom's paddle and hand are hard enough to take, but it's Tom's belt that really gets through to Jeff.
In the end, you'll see a chastened Jeff discuss the spanking he has received and how it varied from his expectations.
Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7701kbps
Audio: 235kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jeff's First Spanking

Dillon Disgraces Himself O Kean

Dillon and I have developed a trusting working relationship over the last few years.He doesn’t like spanking but likes feeling “used” and he’s willing to give his all for me, willing to let me totally degrade him and strip him of his dignity as a strong, 25 year old young man.I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, then used a hair brush to break him, making him disgrace himself, crying and begging, until he was no longer a confident young man, now just my toy to abuse.
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5124kbps

File size: 739.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Disgraces Himself

JJ Knight, Alex Chandler Gargzdai

Cast: JJ Knight, Alex Chandler
Love pain !? Then this video is for you! A lot of violence and sex, which many people imagine!
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps

File size: 807.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JJ Knight, Alex Chandler

Trelino, Andrew Star Ruby

Cast: Trelino, Andrew Star
It's not enough just to a guy in the mouth, you first need to beat him hard ...
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6311kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trelino, Andrew Star

Richie Finnaly Submits Acarigua

Genres: Gay BDSM, Torture, Spanking
After coming on to Cougar Cash in the park, Richie Fine finds himself hogtied and and gagged. He mouths off to Cougar-- big mistake. Cougar responds with a series of tight bondage and domination ordeals. Richie's dick is hard throughout as he is paddled, tit clipped, spanked, and used to suck dick and eat ass. There's no hiding the chemistry as Cougar stakes his claim and Richie gives it all up in this cum soaked epic.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:36
Video: 544x400, DivX 3, 907kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 581.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Richie Finnaly Submits
Old 04-30-2021, 11:20 AM
Местный

Idiot - part 03 Eau Claire

After finishing his chores of cleaning up around the workshop he whips out his massive hard cock and decides to have a little me time.
Duration: 9:06

File size: 139.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Idiot - part 03

CumPigMen - Logan And Tony Ford Nampa

Tony is promised a horny straight girl that wants to suck his dick.
Duration: 20:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2121kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CumPigMen - Logan And Tony Ford

James Punished After a Confession Massapequa Park

Just before we started filming this clip, James confessed that he has asked Chic to go easy on him last time, and Chic agreed. James thought I would find this funny.I didn’t. Now I was going to make him pay. I spanked hos round, smooth butt by hand, leather paddle, spatula and finally by crop with his long, sexy legs in the air. He howled, kicked, struggled and even begged me to stop, writhing in pain, but he took the punishment he had coming to him.
Duration: 24:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5468kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: James Punished After a Confession

Patrick in the Spanking Tower Talcott

Patrick is a blonde, muscular straight boy. He failed to pay a parking ticket which resulted in it going to collections. What could have been $50 is now several times that, and he needs to pay it off. He agreed to do another video, so he is effectively being spanked for parking illegally.
Tom chose to put Patrick in his spanking tower. Though we've posted a video with Trevor in the tower, Patrick's tower spanking actually came first. This is the first use of the spanking tower.
The tower puts you in a position that no straight boy wants to be in. Lying on his back, legs spread with hands and feet above him with his butt, balls and all on full display, anyone in the tower is completely exposed and vulnerable. It is in this position that Patrick receives a long, hard spanking that includes Tom's hand, a leather slapper, two straw birches, a wooden spoon and a hairbrush.
Patrick struggles and groans as the spanking continues, his butt getting more and more red. By the end, Patrick is solemn and subdued. He'll be able to pay off his ticket, but nothing more. If only he had paid it off when he first got it!
Duration: 17:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7643kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 987.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrick in the Spanking Tower

Arad Winwin Middle Haddam

Cast: Dean Monroe, Sean Zevran, Gabriel Alanzo, Arad Winwin
This guy was beaten a lot before being , but judging by his face at the end, he got his fill of pleasure!
Duration: 19:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8547kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arad Winwin

Cum Dump Sucks it Clean - Jason Rinaldi and Agustin Herman Gas

Genres: Bareback
Agustin Herman follows Jason Rinaldi back to his place and within moments he’s gagging on that juicy cock. With his meat raging, Jason takes aim at his pal’s fuck hole, ramming his raw meat deep inside.
Agustin is a slutty bottom and can’t stop his cum from spewing. That’s all Jason needs, his dick is quickly gushing juices, ready to be fucked back into his cum dump.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 595.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Dump Sucks it Clean - Jason Rinaldi and Agustin Herman

Abel's First Spanking Part 2 Surfside

Abel is a cute 19-year-old college boy with a tight, lean body. He had never done any type of adult video before this shoot, and the harshness of this spanking is coming as quite a shock.
Abel tries to remain stoic and lighthearted about this experience, but, when Tom brings out the belt (a favorite of his stepfather's), Abel struggles to maintain his composure. When the 25 with the belt are over, Abel's butt is sore and bright red. Tom's hand stings quite a bit more as is registered by Abel's reactions. All in all it's a harsh, lengthy spanking that leaves Abel in a somber, respectful mood.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7560kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 765.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abel's First Spanking Part 2
Old 04-30-2021, 11:20 AM
Местный

Nikko Russo, Skyy Knox Masaya

Cast: Nikko Russo, Skyy Knox
Being cruel doesn't mean not being romantic, but romance is different for everyone. Some people like flowers, and some like ropes and whips
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6926kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nikko Russo, Skyy Knox

Trevor Suspended by All Fours Bruzual

Trevor is a tall boy with muscular legs and a firm, round butt. He has a large frame and is strong, but he has a very hard time being spanked. Trevor does not try to suppress his reactions, probably because he can't.
In this video, Tom suspends Trevor by his wrists and ankles. Tom then proceeds to spank him with a number of implements. Tom uses his hand, a paint stick, riding crop, ping pong paddle, wooden spoon, flog, leather slapper and a hairbrush on Trevor's big butt. Each implement seems to connect directly with the pain sensors in Trevor's butt and brain as he squirms, grunts and curses his way through this spanking. Midway through, Tom lowers Trevor to the floor and then suspends him by his wrists only.
Trevor had wanted to do a video (or, rather, wanted the pay), but he wasn't ready for how much this spanking hurt. By the end of this video, Trevor has an angry scowl on his face. However, he remains obedient because he knows that failure to obey would result in a longer, harder spanking. Tom has trained him well.
Duration: 13:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7610kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trevor Suspended by All Fours

New model Stevo is a handsome, muscular hunk Marinette

Chic put him over a stool and spanked his round, bubble butt by hand, ruler,paddle and bath brush and gradually wore him down. Stevo started out thinking this was funny, but Chic got to him in the end, making him hop and twist, gasp and grunt in pain,his big cock and balls dangling beneath him.When it was over, he sheepishly admitted that the experience was painful and humiliating.
Duration: 30:43
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4902kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New model Stevo is a handsome, muscular hunk

D.J. is a muscular, straight, 40 year old White Lake

D.J. is a muscular, straight, 40 year old who has never been spanked before but needs cash so he’s willing to go over my knee, bare his muscular ass and take a spanking by hand, paint stirrer and hairbrush. He kicked his muscular legs and howled and yelled in pain.
Duration: 25:27
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: D.J. is a muscular, straight, 40 year old

Hot Fucking of Jason Rinaldi & Agustin Herman 1080p Detroit

Studio: Young Bastards
Cast: Jason Rinaldi, Agustin Herman
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Agustin Herman follows Jason Rinaldi back to his place and within moments he’s gagging on that juicy cock. With his meat raging, Jason takes aim at his pal’s fuck hole, ramming his raw meat deep inside. Agustin is a slutty bottom and can’t stop his cum from spewing. That’s all Jason needs, his dick is quickly gushing juices, ready to be fucked back into his cum dump.
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 595.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Jason Rinaldi & Agustin Herman 1080p

Owen's Butt Plug Spanking Grantsville

This is a very different spanking for young Owen. More than just a hard spanking, this session includes a fairly large butt plug that makes Owen feel every whack very keenly.
The video opens with a very nervous Owen shifting back and forth as he considers what's about to happen. He says he's tried not to think about it, but it's clearly on his mind once the cameras are rolling.
The spanking starts out normally enough with Tom using various implements. Then, once Owen is naked and his butt red, Tom opens the package for the butt plug and puts on a latex glove, making sure to snap it loudly for Owen's benefit. He then lubes up Owen's butt and inserts the plug. Owen's face tells the story of how hard it is to take.
The spanking continues with the use of more implements (a short bamboo pole, gaucho whip, paint stick, cane and Tom's hand). After several minutes, Tom removes the butt plug (no less an ordeal than its insertion judging by the look on young Owen's face). The plug is out, but the spanking isn't over. Tom uses a painful small PVC flog and long antique fraternity paddle on Owen's firm butt. As if all of this wasn't enough, there's still one more surprise for Owen as Tom stands him up and begins lightly slapping his balls in a rapid manner. By the time it's all over, Owen is worn out.
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7634kbps
Audio: 226kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Owen's Butt Plug Spanking

Roman Todd, Jay James Netherlands Antilles

Cast: Roman Todd, Jay James
These guys love violence and even more these guys love to , from which the victims get great pleasure!
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps

File size: 950.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roman Todd, Jay James
Old 04-30-2021, 11:21 AM
Местный

My Ass is on Fire Orla

Steve is one of the hottest models we've shot. Just 19 in this video, Steve has a perfect bubble butt, huge dick and handsome face. He comes from a small town. Before coming to us, he had never been naked in front of anyone except the girls he had slept with, and one gets the impression that even they probably didn't get a good look at him naked! So for Steve to do a video like this, with everything on display, is quite a change. (You can learn more about Steve's rather sheltered life in his interview video.)
This video starts with Tom ordering Steve to strip down and get up on all fours on the table. Tom then begins to spank Steve with a variety of implements including his hand, a ping pong paddle, riding crop and two flogs. Steve's butt gets redder and redder as the spanking continues. The pain of the spanking soon makes him forget the humiliating positions Tom puts him in. At the very end of the video, Steve tells Tom, "My ass is on fire!"
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7657kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 893.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Ass is on Fire

Gayboy - part 01 Pleasant Unity

Watch their wild unrestrained urges take control and make them do things shocking, kinky, and ultimately sexy.
Duration: 9:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 348.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gayboy - part 01

Addison Graham, Dante Colle Laurelville

Cast: Addison Graham, Dante Colle
They say that gay guys are very shy and shy! This video about tough guys torturing their sexual partners completely refutes such speculations!
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4542kbps

File size: 788.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addison Graham, Dante Colle

FeetBastinadoBoys - Dildo Lukas Liz. Eagle Rock

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Michal Lukas Liz. Lukas So.
Genres: 18 y.o., Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, dildo, Punishment, hand spanking, Feet punishment, Foot,
Lukas is ordered to be punished by the master, he must lie down while keeping his legs up in the air, while his classmates hold his feet still. The master then starts his punishment, first using a cane on the soles of his sensitive feet, this is followed with a vigorous spanking on his ass with the add humiliation of having a rubber dildo inserted in his ass.
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 969.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FeetBastinadoBoys - Dildo Lukas Liz.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Местный

Surf Spanked Wyncote

Surf is a 24 year old beauty, 5’10” and 180 lbs. of muscle, straight and handsome, and he considers himself as dominant with women.Chic stripped him down and gave him a hard hand spanking on his perfect bubble butt and got an almost immediate reaction.Then standing facing the camera with his hands above his head, then facing the wall, he gets the leather paddle and the crop, his anger and agony growing. He yelps, gasps and hollers, hyperventilating, the muscles in his beautiful body flexing and tensing with every blow.This is an intense spanking with a very hot young man.
Duration: 31:59
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3669kbps

File size: 905.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Surf Spanked

Tortured Twink Scene 2 Sherrodsville

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Extreme
t wouldn’t be everyone’s idea of fun, but little blond twink, Ollie Blue, holds no quarms at the thought of being tried up blindfold in the middle of a warehouse, utterly exposed to whatever twisted perversions some total strangers have in store for him! In this particular instance, his assailants are a couple of equally horny studs – one white, one black – who arrive wearing leather harnesses, are armed with whips, and waste no time at all in using his mouth as a fuck-hole!
Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 682.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tortured Twink Scene 2

Casper's Ass In the Air Marana

Chic has Casper stripped and tied to a table with his ass in the air, and warms him up by hand until his tight butt is rosy red and he's starting to moan.He uses a leather paddle and his belt and Casper starts to cry out loud, his body twitching and shuddering, his cries of pain growing louder with every stroke.But the biting sting of the crop really gets to Casper, as his pathetic whimpering grow, his body shakes in pain and he pleads for Chic to please stop.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper's Ass In the Air

I took 26 year old, handsome, sexy Ryan Fonda

He grunted and moaned as I spanked him by hand. The belt had him struggling and kicking, his big dick swinging between my legs while I spanked him on my knee,then I had him stand and made him dance naked with the belt.I finished him off with the brush as he kicked and struggled, trying to protect himself with his hands as his tight, smooth ass turned bright red.
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6941kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I took 26 year old, handsome, sexy Ryan

A hard deal part 2 (2012) Mammoth

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Daniel
Genres: Fetish
At the attic Daniel starts to almost freak out. He ties Mart to a metal ladder. Then he tears apart the clothes and strips the guy naked to play with the private parts. When he notices the plastic film he puts it around the boyґs face to even control his breath. Mark is completely terrified and agrees to give away his car for free. But Daniel wants more. Much more.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A hard deal part 2 (2012)

New model Jarod is a handsome, muscular 22 year old straight guy Mountain Dale

He needs money and agreed to this even though he’s never been spanked.Jarod is a big guy, so I put him on my spanking horse and spanked his big, beefy ass by hand,leather strap and wooden spatula.Jarod took the beating like a man.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2965kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New model Jarod is a handsome, muscular 22 year old straight guy

Football Player - part 02 Alida

Now that we’ve taken care of his balls, we then turn our attention to his aching cock. A variety of sounds slide deep inside his cock, fucking his insides as each sound gets bigger and bigger.
Duration: 12:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

File size: 456.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Football Player - part 02
Old 05-06-2021, 11:13 AM
Местный

Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2 Manati

We had a friend with us from Arizona, and he really enjoyed himself. He's game for anything. I think my favorite scene was when he was stuffed into a metal box for a few hours. He was wearing boxing gloves to keep his fingers out of mischief, and police ankle shackles were locked around the wrists of the boxing gloves so there was no way he could remove them. Hot! We had an infrared camera in the box so we could keep an eye on him.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jail Vacation At Edge Dungeon Part 1of 2
Old 12-28-2021, 10:17 AM
Местный

Kevin Terry Natoma

Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Kevin Terry
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom, Gay, Bdsm
Kenny is so damn glorious and kinky, too! He is always up for some kittling even though it drives him into hysterics. When I suggested he put on my straight jacket, he an ultra-cute smile and said, "Sure, why not'" I was ecstatic, of course. His feet are so ticklish even with just a feather that I was enjoying every minute. I took my time tantalizing this jaw-dropping teddy of a dude - and ultimately took the jacket off so I could kittle the rest of his glorious figure including his pits, sides and neck. This is one of my all time beloved scenes here on MFF!.
Duration: 21:40
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2655kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 429.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevin Terry
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tags
boys pain, gay bdsm, gay torture