logo.jpg

Go Back   Forums > Gay, Transsexual & Bi-Sexual > Girls love Girls and their Toys

Old 03-20-2021, 05:44 AM
Местный

TZFabepoy на пути к лучшему

Sexart katy sky and tiffany tatum finesse Wauchula

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
Beautiful girls kiss and undress each other to lick a pussy and make your friend's tongue and fingers nice, lick while your girlfriend does not finish
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7523kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexart katy sky and tiffany tatum finesse
Old 03-21-2021, 06:13 AM
Местный

Sexy Tutor Eltopia

Cast: Aislin & Hayli Sanders
Genres: Masturbation, Large Labia, long, Blonde, Shaved, Ass Grabbing, Chair, Puffy Nipples, Barefoot, Breast Holding, Brunette, Tattoo, Lesbia
Gorgeous Aislin is having fun with her webcam, as Alex Iskan’s hot lesbian movie "Sexy Tutor" begins. But when she starts to masturbate for the camera, she is interrupted by a knock at the door. It’s her adorable neighbor Hayli Sanders, who has locked herself out of her apartment. Aislin reluctantly lets her inside, where the curious cutie soon discovers the webcam show, and persuades Aislin to teach her how to do it. Turned on by the seductive moves, Hayli grabs her new friend for a spontaneous kiss, and finally gets her way as Aislin succumbs to her charms. The beautiful blonde kneels to devour Hayli’s shaved pussy ravenously, driving her wild. Hayli sucks Aislin’s nipples, then pushes her against the wall and eats her from behind. When Aislin’s legs are trembling, Hayli tosses her onto the sofa, using her talented fingers and tongue to make her orgasm. Now Aislin fingerbangs Hayli to an intense climax, before sitting on her face in a passionate sixty-nine so they can lick each other in unison. They don’t stop until they are both utterly sated; and naughty Hayli finally admits that she has been a fan of Aislin’s shows for quite some time.
Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Tutor
Old 03-21-2021, 06:14 AM
Местный

Alexis Fawx & Mackenzie Moss - All In A Day's Squirt Pushkin

Cast: Alexis Fawx & Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, Brunette, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Dress, Enhanced, Feet, Innie Pussy, Lesbian
Mackenzie Moss is a compulsive masturbator who loves to squirt! Alexis Fawx, however, is fed up of cleaning up after Mackenzie’s wet mess. Just when Alexis has had enough of her constant pussy rubbing, Mackenzie finally puts herself to better use and gets a hold of Alexis’ sweet pussy, giving her what she’s been waiting for!
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5731kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Fawx & Mackenzie Moss - All In A Day's Squirt
Old 03-21-2021, 06:16 AM
Местный

The interracial lesbos Fairbanks

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment
Interracial lesbian babes with enormous boobs are enjoying pleasuring each other with amazing pussy licking. When their cunts were ready, the white and the ebony babes got their pussies drilled with dildos super hard.
Duration: 13:09
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 391.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The interracial lesbos
Old 03-21-2021, 06:17 AM
Местный

Super Squirting Lesbians Porcupine

Cast: Anna Bell Peaks, Kleio Valentien
Genres: Hardcore, Fingering, Brunette, Dildo, Squirt, 69, Girl-on-Girl, Big Tits, FaceSitting, Lesbian
Get ready for tattooed hotties Anna Belle Peaks and Kleio Valentien and their epic breasts. Ready to see their curvy bodies covered in squirt? It's time for soaking wet tribbing, breast worshiping, deep wet kissing and squirt swallowing! This is female ejaculation at its finest!
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9500kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Squirting Lesbians
Old 03-22-2021, 05:53 AM
Местный

Yoga Girls Part 4 Rockton

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Addicted 2 Girls
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Abella Danger, Amber Ivy, Riley Nixon, Alex Harper, Whitney Wright, Giselle Palmer, Chloe Scott
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex, Athletes
Those hot little yoga vixens are at it again! Their tight stretchy pants are driving fans wild in this fourth installment of the bendy fantasy that gives a whole new meaning to flexible! Get into downward doggy style every time she bends over, and find out just how far those legs will spread to get that pussy stretched out good and wide! Everyone gets a hardcore workout with a seriously happy ending in Yoga Girls 4!
Duration: 1:45:57
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1127kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 969.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yoga Girls Part 4
Old 03-24-2021, 07:10 AM
Местный

Angela white x alexis texas Katowice

Alexis brings the booty and I bring the tits so you get the best of both worlds in this scene. I love the way Alexis’ big booty stretches out her pink lycra tights. Worshipping her arse in those yoga pants makes me so wet that I soak the crotch of my own leggings. I am in heaven as Alexis bounces her bubble butt on my face while she talks dirty to me with her filthy mouth. When we ride the double-ended dildo together my big tits bounce everywhere. With the toy still inside us we flip over and bounce our arses off one another. My favourite part is watching Alexis on all fours as her cum drips down her pussy lips. Yummy!
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela white x alexis texas
Old 03-24-2021, 07:11 AM
Местный

Custom-Made Brownlee

Cast: Micky, Marie
Genres: Big natural tits, Boobs, Blondes, Lactation milk, Lesbian
After her pregnancy Micky’s dress size changed in certain areas. When Marie helps her with the measuring , dripping white juice from Micky’s milkfilled tits has her prompt attention . This deserves a closer look.
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 798.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Custom-Made
Old 03-25-2021, 08:01 AM
Местный

Angela white x sophie dee bts Perry Park

I'm on set with Sophie Dee in this behind the scenes footage. We decided to oil up our bodies for the photos and my makeup artist, Peggy, had the honour of rubbing it all in. Before you ask, I'm not taking job applications right now.
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angela white x sophie dee bts
Old 03-25-2021, 08:03 AM
Местный

Young Girls in Tight Denim Shorts Quezon City

Cast: Charlie Red, Misha Cross
Genres: Lesbian
Charlie Red and Misha Cross have been flirting for quite some time now, and they have finally decided to explore each other's bodies! On their knees in bed, both ladies wear white tops and jean shorts, but their clothes don't stay on for long. Misha worships Charlie's tiny boobs, caressing their subtle curves and taking her nipples into her mouth. Misha then pulls down Charlie's shorts and spanks her booty, leaving her hand print on Charlie's pale skin. Slipping a finger into Misha's pussy, Charlie gets her lover nice and wet, then the ladies start tribbing. Charlie rides Misha's face to glorious orgasm, then returns the favor by making Misha cum!
Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Young Girls in Tight Denim Shorts

Tags
lesbbian, lesbian, lesbian girls, lesbian movies, lesbian vids