logo.jpg

Go Back   Forums > Gay, Transsexual & Bi-Sexual
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2023, 05:55 PM
Местный

NWXemuyac на пути к лучшему

Kevan Williams Walker Valley

Kevan (pronounced Kev-an) Williams is a sexy 22 year old gay cutie with a tight body and a nice little ass. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, belt and hairbrush, gradually increasing the number of whacks with each set while making him agree to suffer thru it for my sake. The submissive young man continued to take it, trying very hard to please me. I ended with a challenge for him to take as much as he could for me, then spanked him with the brush until he begged me to stop.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5765kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kevan Williams
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Billy Spanked Gilead

Billy is 31 years old, straight, tall and muscular, and he’d never been spanked before. I put him over the spanking horse and spanked him by hand, first over his briefs, then on his bare butt. Then I used a strap and leather paddle.
Duration: 22:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5955kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Spanked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mark Broken by Paddle, Whip and Crop Nivelles

Mark always becomes so submissive with me, willing to take whatever I dish out to please me. I Made him strip naked and lay on a wedge and spanked him by hand, paddle, whip and crop. He was scared and nervous and admitted that he would probably cry, and he did. I slowly broke him down with the paddle and whip, but it was the crop that really got him, bawling out loud and eventually begging me to stop. The interesting thing about Mark though is that he always continues to take it, then comes back for more.
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4935kbps

File size: 670.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Broken by Paddle, Whip and Crop
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave for Money Karnack

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Bondage, Torture
Video language: English
Slave muscle sexy body Matvey hardcore punishment scene.
Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 753.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave for Money
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Timmy Treasure Bound and Bred Ashiya

Release Year: 2022
After getting my dick all the way up his I start pumping his ass really good! I blew one of the biggest loads ever and covered his hole and tummy with my load!
Duration: 28:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 823.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Timmy Treasure Bound and Bred
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 05:56 PM
Местный

Fighter Samvel Morant Bay

Slave Fighter Samvel extreme torture action hard waxing and more...
Format: flv
Duration: 5:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 415.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fighter Samvel
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hairy Daddy Needs A Twink Toy For His Bareback Cock - Giussepe, Jack Yung Kang City

This studio is so excited to present you our latest jewel. Get ready for one of the longest cocks out there! Sweet boy gets his cute ass dominated by his big cock, getting filled to the brim as him fucks him raw!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hairy Daddy Needs A Twink Toy For His Bareback Cock - Giussepe, Jack
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut-Pig Fucked Until He Cums - Dmitry Osten, Tristan Stone Brinsmade

They get down and dirty in this delicious scene filled with cock-sucking, ass-pounding action and some great cumshots to finish things off!
Duration: 15:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 680.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut-Pig Fucked Until He Cums - Dmitry Osten, Tristan Stone
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Homemade Twink Sesh: Josh X & Victor X 1080p Ibirite

Cast: Josh X, Victor X
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Condom
Josh and Victor are two twinks who like to have a good time, and nothing gets them hornier than filming themselves messing around with each other.
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6851kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Homemade Twink Sesh: Josh X & Victor X 1080p
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nathan O'Reilly Gets the Paddle and Brush Salcha

Nathan is young, cute hung and very nervous as I made him wait anxiously for the shoot to begin. Then I lowered his pants, took him OTK and spanked him by hand, paddle and brush. I made him gasp, moan, dance and sing, his long sexy legs shifting and squirming as I gave him his hardest spanking yet.
Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5744kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan O'Reilly Gets the Paddle and Brush
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 05:57 PM
Местный

Tadeas - 1° Part Mascoutah

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Tadeas
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Caning, Punishment, Feet punishment, Foot, ass punishment, first time bastinado
Tadeas is awaiting the arrival of the master. When the master arrives, Tadeas gets up immediately and stating to get ready for the punishment. He lies down on the table, by subjecting his naked body. Then Tadeas is punished with the cane on the soles of the feet (bastinado) for the first time in his life, and then on the bare ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tadeas - 1° Part
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Punishment for Sergeant Peninsula

Extreme Punishment for Sergeant and torture waxing enjoy!!!
Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3594kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 466.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Punishment for Sergeant
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RusCapturedBoys - New Talent Sergei - All three parts Huntington

English We then tie up cock and balls, stroking his uncut cock while we suck on his beautiful hairy toes. They cover his face in cum before dragging him off, kicking and screaming for more punishment.
Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RusCapturedBoys - New Talent Sergei - All three parts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Butt Plug Spanking Brooke

New model Demetri is a unique, 25 year old, bi-sexual cutie who thought he might like to try a spanking. B Of course, I was more than willing to show him how it’s done. I lowered his pants and warmed him up OTK over his briefs, then on his bare butt. I then inserted a butt plug in his ass and continued with a leather paddle and hairbrush, both standing facing the camera and OTK. I spanked him til he was breathless, gasping and moaning in pain. When finished, I used a sharp fabric tracer to further traumatize him. He said that he loved it.
Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6038kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Butt Plug Spanking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Jason Sky Minnesota City

Jason Sky is 25 years old, straight, handsome, muscular, personable and hung, with a perfect ass that just begs to be spanked. I tool him OTK and spanked him by hand over his briefs, then on that beautiful, bare butt. I then used a leather paddle and hairbrush, OTK and standing. He looked so hot, over my knee, his long legs shuffling and dancing, submitting to this painful and degrading punishment, breathlessly counting strokes as his smooth ass turned bright red. I hope he comes back for more.
Duration: 29:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5647kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Sky
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM
Местный

Vinnie Gets the Paddle and Crop Combined Locks

Vinnie is back after a few years. Seems his ex was keeping him on a short leash. He’s been spanked by us a number of times before and he was not looking forward to this, but he’s now a nursing student and needed money. I spanked him by hand, paddle and crop and he did not take it well, he gasped, moaned, struggled and twisted, hyperventilating so much I was afraid he would pass out. He breathlessly counted the strokes as I gave him the crop, obviously having difficulty with the pain. In the end, I cut this one a little short to spare him any more agony.
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5222kbps

File size: 659.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vinnie Gets the Paddle and Crop
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Using Nick's Ass to Relieve Stress Warthen

I’d been under a lot of stress, really aggravated, and needed someone to spank to work out my frustration. Fortunately, Nick volunteered his ass. I used my hand and brush, and had him kicking and howling, pounding the floor, his big cock swinging under him, as I worked out my aggression at his expense. Watch him submit when he’d had enough but I told him I had to do more. Poor Nick suffered but I felt a lot better in the end.
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5329kbps

File size: 622.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using Nick's Ass to Relieve Stress
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brett - Paddle and Strap Mingo

Brett is a sexy guy with a lean, muscular body, handsome face, tight butt and a big dick. I made him drop his pants and hold his ankles while I spanked that beautiful ass by hand. Then I put him over stool and used a leather paddle, making him jump, gasp and moan, his ass turning red. I made him stand and face the camera and continued with the paddle so we could watch his facial reactions as he jumped, twisted and groaned. I finished him off with a leather strap, bent over the stool, he eyes bulging, his face red, teeth clenched, hyperventilating, as he moaned and yelled in pain.
Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4992kbps

File size: 566.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brett - Paddle and Strap
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brett Hand Spanked Birds

Brett is a very sexy, very masculine straight construction worker in need of some quick cash for an emergency. He has a beautiful, lean, muscular body, a long cock and round, hard ass. I took him OTK for a humbling hand spanking, long and hard, humiliating for this hyper straight young man.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9004kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brett Hand Spanked
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

MyFriendsFeet - Cole Money Bound & Tickled (1080p) Chukchi

Kinky, hot stud Cole Money is bound and tickle tortured at MyFriendsFeet. Cole is one of the finest men we've ever had at MFF with his hairy, muscular body. And he sure is ticklish. Cole actually likes being tied up. As for whether or not he likes to be tickled, well...he certainly endured being tormented by me as I worked his stellar body and size 12 feet with my fingers and tickle toys!
Duration: 28:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5381kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MyFriendsFeet - Cole Money Bound & Tickled (1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 05:58 PM
Местный

Big-Dicked Mathieu Ferhati Vs. Hooded Greg Ken - Mathieu Ferhati, Greg Ken Lorado

So it's no surprise that the second I put these two studs together, they were all over each other like hungry wolves! These muscled swimmers have plenty of energy left after their laps and decide to have a poolside fuck. Their hot bodies are on full display as they pound into each other. This dude was definitely into fucking around, he kept checking out my ass.
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1869kbps

File size: 274.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big-Dicked Mathieu Ferhati Vs. Hooded Greg Ken - Mathieu Ferhati, Greg Ken
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Billy - A Rematch Achaguas

Billy said his first spanking “hurt a little” and I was insulted, so I insisted on a rematch a few days later. I put him over a wedge, his muscular ass in the air, and warmed him up by hand. Then I used a leather paddle, crop and belt to get the reaction I was looking for. I spanked his ass and feet as he moaned, twisted and jumped, crying out in pain as his ass turned bright red. When we finished, he admitted that it hurt a lot this time.
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5065kbps

File size: 698.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy - A Rematch
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kuba Bl. Castricum

Release Year: 2011
Studio: SpankingBoys.eu
Cast: Kuba Bl.
Genres: spanking boy, first time, m/m, otk spanking, belting, corporal punishment, discipline
First punishment for Kuba, the 200 lashes and the hand spanking are all administered OTK.
Duration: 11:32

File size: 603.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kuba Bl.
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Russian Military Bear Sallisaw

Russian Military Bear extreme punishment rough action watch!
Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

File size: 443.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Military Bear
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 2 Queen City

Nathan was still naked as I took him OTK and continued his warm-up with a wooden ruler on his tight young butt and tender thighs. Then I used a leather strap, hard whacks that made him sound out in pain, moaning and gasping getting louder as the spanking progressed. I finished him off with a hairbrush, challenging him to take as much as he thought sufficient to show his appreciation for me, then delivered a blistering, non-stop spanking. He moaned, gasped, panted and squirmed, taking a lot so as not to disappoint me, but in the end he couldn’t take anymore, and humbly asked me to please stop.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9799kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 2
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Местный

The Betting of two Masters Bushwood

Slave guy russian soldier extreme hard tied and torture action standing!
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4554kbps

File size: 735.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Betting of two Masters
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

OnlyFans - Cocksucker At Your Service - Ricardo K and Rafael Alencar Ft Myer

The lad sucks it hungrily, as if the hard cock in his mouth will banish the pain. It is time to cum and unload.
Duration: 12:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 608.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans - Cocksucker At Your Service - Ricardo K and Rafael Alencar
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tadeas - 2° Part Lake Village

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Tadeas
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot,
The master, after a pause, while Tadeas has to hold up the cane without moving, starts a new punishment session. Tadeas lies down on the table, again and is severely punished with a belt on the soles of the feet, and then spanked on the bare ass.
Duration: 13:38

File size: 782.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tadeas - 2° Part
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Homemade Twink Sesh - Josh X and Victor X Virum

Josh and Victor are two twinks who like to have a good time, and nothing gets them hornier than filming themselves messing around with each other.
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6851kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Homemade Twink Sesh - Josh X and Victor X
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Link Johnson New Salem

New model Link Johnson is a very sexy, 26 year old straight guy, a real man with thick thighs, a muscular chest and a big dick. I gave him an introduction to spanking, his first ever. I put him face down, his beautiful ass mine to work, and spanked him by hand, leather paddle, strap, brush and cane. He whimpered and moaned, shook and quivered, he became breathless, panting as I spanked away, enjoying having this big guy submit to me.
Duration: 23:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4532kbps

File size: 827.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Link Johnson
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 06:00 PM
Местный

Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 1 Meldrim

This is the first of a two part series where I gave Nathan a long hard spanking. Nathan was very nervous about this one, but also very excited, and was trying very hard to please me. In part one, I warmed him up with a hand spanking, over his briefs, then on his cute, bare butt. Nathan becomes so submissive when he’s over my knee, I don’t think he realizes how much. I started out slowly and gradually increased the intensity and the number of whacks until he was in pain and showing it, and ready for a more serious spanking.
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 9805kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan's Long Hard Spanking - Part 1
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sterling Windber

Sterling is a 20 year old, straight guy who is 5’11” tall, weighs 200 lbs. and is very nervous about his first ever spanking. So I took control and guided him thru this experience. I put him over a wedge and spanked him by hand, paddle, whip and belt. He tolerated this well at first but his the pain started to grow and become more obvious as the beating progressed although Sterling remained submissive and respectful throughout.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4597kbps

File size: 728.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sterling
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Roughed Up in Boston Groningen

Studio: Close-Up Productions
Retro S&M at the Ramrod Bar in Boston. Hunky bad boy Donnie Russo plays Alpha in three scenes. Includes BDSM fetish action and gear, verbal, rough stuff, boot licking, etc., with oral sex, JO, and cumshots.
Duration: 1:15:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3221kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roughed Up in Boston
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Servant Must Be Punished, With Feet And Hard XL Cock East Ellijay

These cuties know how to keep each other warm, so watch and learn. Warm the toes by gently licking them, cocksucking is also a great warmer-upper, but for ultimate heat, drop a load of boiling, hot, boy cum on the feet and gently rub in until warm.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5795kbps

File size: 832.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Servant Must Be Punished, With Feet And Hard XL Cock
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

The Cheated Patient Eureka

Slave twink extreme elecric torture extremal sm action. enjoy!
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5650kbps

File size: 719.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cheated Patient
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 06:01 PM
Местный

Langley - Introduction to Spanking Peculiar

Langley a 23 year old, toned and muscular straight guy, 6’5” tall, a sexy giant who’s never been spanked and started out a bit nervous. I put him over a spanking bench and spanked him by hand and paddle, then made him stand and spanked him with a leather paddle. Langley gasped, moaned and twitched. I enjoyed having this big, muscular guy naked and submitting to me. When we were finished, h admitted that he found the experience slightly arousing.
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5468kbps

File size: 886.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Langley - Introduction to Spanking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brady Gets the Belt and Paddle Glenelg

I lowered Brady’s pants and took him OTK to spank by hand, slowly at first, over his briefs, then on his bare ass. I then spanked him with his own belt and a wooden paddle until he was breathless with pain, his voice quivering, squirming and twisting, yelling out in pain, kicking his sexy legs in a very painful spanking.
Duration: 27:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6219kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brady Gets the Belt and Paddle
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Calhoun Ardmore

New model Calhoun is 29 years old, bisexual, quiet and reserved, tall and toned with auburn hair. When he and I first spoke, he told me he was into spanking. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand. When I had him warmed up, I tore his ass up with a hairbrush, turning it bright red. When I was finished, he said I made him feel “really small” humbled and degraded and he liked the experience.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4994kbps

File size: 815.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calhoun
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

I Love Having Nick OTK Pattonville

I wonder if Nick realizes just how naturally submissive he is with me. He is usually a very cocky, confident, street wise straight guy, but not when he’s with me. I guess he appreciates everything I’ve done for him. I kept him waiting submissively with a worried look on his face, then lowered his pants and spanked him by hand and leather paddle, making him sing and dance, eventually whimpering “stop” while his ass turned bright red. After a spanking, he always looks so sheepish and humbled but respectful.
Duration: 18:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5812kbps

File size: 813.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Love Having Nick OTK
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Charlie Paddled Bowdon Junction

Charlie came back, needing money, a little nervous but willing to take another spanking. I stripped him down to his briefs to show off his muscular body, and made him face the camera, and spanked him by hand and leather paddle. I turned his muscular butt as red as his hair, making him dance as I paddled him long and hard.
Duration: 17:40
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4284kbps

File size: 579.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Paddled
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 06:01 PM
Местный

Slave Denis Again Telford

Slave Denis extremal standing punishment and torture action...
Duration: 18:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5149kbps

File size: 732.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Denis Again
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hot Actions of Davin Strong & Valentin Petrov (720p,1080p) Indiana

Cast: Davin Strong, Valentin Petrov
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Davin Strong gets tied up, blindfolded and edged by Valentin Petrov.

Total size: 838.7 MB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Actions of Davin Strong & Valentin Petrov (720p,1080p)
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

19 Year Old Ben Luoyang

Ben is a cutie, 19 years old, straight, lean and toned. He said he was spanked growing up and was nervous about doing this video. I made him drop his pants for the interview, then took him OTK to spank him by hand. “I don’t like this” he is heard saying as he went over my knee and the spanking started. I’d taken a liking to him and enjoyed the experience of having him in this position, under my control, submitting to me in spite of his fear. I spanked him by hand and with a hairbrush and he took it well although his pain was obvious. There’s an interesting post spanking interview showing he was clearly affected by this experience.
Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5962kbps

File size: 941.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old Ben
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Langley Gets the Paddle and Crop Lakeville

Langley is so sexy, tall, muscular, handsome and hung. Here I made him strip and put him on the spanking horse and warmed his beautiful, smooth ass by hand. Then I used a leather paddle and a crop facing the wall, then facing the camera with his hands behind his head to display his sexy body and show every reaction to the beating.
Duration: 16:11
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5562kbps

File size: 681.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Langley Gets the Paddle and Crop
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Rob Reluctantly Agreed to Another Spanking Lizella

Rob was reluctant to make another spanking video, but I told him there would be no other shoots without one, so he agreed. I had fun with this, I played him as my gay bottom, such submission is not in his nature, he’s a tough guy. I used a leather paddle, incrementally increasing the number of whacks and made him hop and dance. Rob didn’t like this. He was obviously in pain and not enjoying the submission, but he was a good sport and took it well.
Duration: 21:42
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7604kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rob Reluctantly Agreed to Another Spanking
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
Old 01-05-2023, 06:02 PM
Местный

Nathan O'Reilly on the Spanking Horse Sabana Larga

Nathan O’Reilly has discovered that he likes being spanked since he’s been working with me. This time I spanked him on the spanking horse by hand, paddle, a wooded paint stir stick and a crop. I started spanking by hand over his briefs, then on his cute, bare butt. The paddle continued the warmup, but the sting of the paint stick and crop really got him going. Nathan jumped, gasped and kicked his long, sexy legs as I used the stick and crop on his butt and thighs. In the end he told me he really liked the rush that the pain provided.
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5800kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nathan O'Reilly on the Spanking Horse
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

RusCapturedBoys - New Slave Yaroslav - All four parts San Benedetto Del Tronto

Of course, he ended it with a little showing off and then cumming all over himself. He sucks the boy's toes and licks his feet, punches his chest, and makes he suck his cock.
Total size: 623.2 MB in 2 files.
DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RusCapturedBoys - New Slave Yaroslav - All four parts
FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Tags
boys pain, gay bdsm, gay torture