Go Back   Forums > Gay, Transsexual & Bi-Sexual
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Местный

NWXemuyac на пути к лучшему

I spied this handsome chap through the tiny hole Whitefish

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English
I spied this handsome chap through the tiny hole in the wall through which I point my hidden camera lens. He has no idea that I'm filiming him and I can really enjoy watching his lithe body and peachy arse. His dick is very suckable and his body is nicely defined, no doubt a result of his recent strenuous activities!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1963kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 48.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I spied this handsome chap through the tiny hole

Hole Busters, Scene #03 (Jackson Lawless, Patrick Rouge) [720p] Faribault

Release Year: 2020
I will put my legs on your shoulders, my beloved friend - fuck me, I'm yours ...
Duration: 23:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Busters, Scene #03 (Jackson Lawless, Patrick Rouge) [720p]

Dillon Anderson Emmeloord

Release Year: 2017
Studio: PumpingMuscle
Cast: Dillon Anderson
Genres: Muscle, Jocks, Posing, Erotic
All that is needed for happiness is sexual satisfaction, if no one can help you in this matter, do it yourself, masturbate!
Duration: 2:57:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1248kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillon Anderson

The best timeframe to catch footballers in the showers is immediately after Centerton

The best timeframe to catch footballers in the showers is immediately after practice when they are exhausted and spend a leisurely stretch of time under the hot water letting their muscles relax. This allows an extended period to admire and compare all those exposed cocks and bare arses.
Duration: 1:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps

File size: 86.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The best timeframe to catch footballers in the showers is immediately after

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #04 Brusly

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Drew Dixon, Devin Franco
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos
Drew Dixon promised to leave Devin Franco alone if Devin fist fucked him, but now Drew is refusing to go unless he gets to fist his favorite star. Devin is ready to see what Drew has to offer and bends over to let Drew eat his ass. Devin's hole is all that Drew ever thought it would be and more, and he savors the flavor until Devin is gaping wide and ready for Drew's big hands. Drew takes his cue and shoves his fist deep into Devin's welcoming ass. Drew's hand feels amazing crammed into Devin, and Devin begs for more. Drew happily gives his idol what he wants and alternates fists in and out of Devin until Devin's rosebud pops out in full bloom. Devin wants it deeper and rolls over onto all fours as Drew continues the relentless fist pounding. It's still not enough for Devin so he mounts up to ride Drew's clenched fist. Devin takes his duties seriously and goes forearm deep until he drops a load of jizz all over himself. Hopefully that will be enough action for Drew to finally get him the hell out of Devin's dressing room.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6068kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #04

The most glorious moment in the locker room Haxtun

The most glorious moment in the locker room which I always hunger for is when a dude puts one leg up on the bench to dry his legs and arse crack. Look how lazily this finely muscled fella towels off his bum because when he pulls his pants up they instantly go damp. Given the fabric is pure white it almost creates a window to that pert arse! What a tease!
Duration: 1:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps

File size: 96.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The most glorious moment in the locker room

Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #01 Mc Allister

Cast: Mason Garet, Ricky Sinz, Aaron Summers
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Military,
Late at night, hunkered down in the camp munitions depot, Aaron Summers and Mason Garet get down to some heavy butt action. Aaron strips down Mason, unveiling Mason's perfect peach fuzzcoveredmuscled ass and pleading pucker and piles in deep withtongue and fingers. Mason groans and moans, encouraging Aaron indeeper and deeper. Out come the gloves and grease while Ricky Sinzturns up to feed Mason's mouth, hold back his legs, and get a lesson in first class fisting. Ricky breaks into a sweat, causing his ripplingmuscled tattooed body to gleam in the moonlight. Once Aaron's got Mason's hole opened good, Ricky takes over and gives Mason's ass a wild punch fuck followed by a hard cock fuck, finally spilling his seedon Mason's taut rippled belly.
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6658kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grunts Fisting - Arm Of One, Scene #01
Old 04-08-2021, 10:29 AM
Местный

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #04 Pforzheim

Cast: Drew Dixon, Devin Franco
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Tattoos
Drew Dixon promised to leave Devin Franco alone if Devin fist fucked him, but now Drew is refusing to go unless he gets to fist his favorite star. Devin is ready to see what Drew has to offer and bends over to let Drew eat his ass. Devin's hole is all that Drew ever thought it would be and more, and he savors the flavor until Devin is gaping wide and ready for Drew's big hands. Drew takes his cue and shoves his fist deep into Devin's welcoming ass. Drew's hand feels amazing crammed into Devin, and Devin begs for more. Drew happily gives his idol what he wants and alternates fists in and out of Devin until Devin's rosebud pops out in full bloom. Devin wants it deeper and rolls over onto all fours as Drew continues the relentless fist pounding. It's still not enough for Devin so he mounts up to ride Drew's clenched fist. Devin takes his duties seriously and goes forearm deep until he drops a load of jizz all over himself. Hopefully that will be enough action for Drew to finally get him the hell out of Devin's dressing room.
Duration: 21:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6068kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #04

I Banged My Stepsister At The Halloween Party Fifty Six

Cast: Ailah Jolie Overton-Ellerbee
Genres: Uniform, Natural, Teen, Taboo, Cosplay, Brother & Sister, High Heels, Skirts, Clothed, Buxom, Curvaceous, Voluptuous, Big Areolas, Big Tits, Busty, Boobs, Big Dick, Big Cock, Arse, Backside, Bum, Rear, Bubble, Bottom, Booty, Bikini, Lingerie, Cowgirl, Deep
So my best friend and I decided to throw a mini Halloween party this weekend in my parents' backyard while they were out of town in Austin.
After finding out about my idea, my little sister gave me an ultimatum - either I will allow her and her best friend to attend the costume meeting, or EVERYTHING will be known
to our parents !! With great reluctance, I was forced to accept the terms of the contract of my cunning know-it-all .... In the evening there were a lot of people and everyone was happy. And, only I, forcibly shackled, was beside myself
from the joyful flashing faces, and especially from my blackmailer. Even my sister and her friend Mindy had fun. Later, around midnight, Gabby's best friend dragged me into a dark corner and
rip off me! Taking my hand, Mindy really wanted my hand to feel the heat and moisture hidden under her Wonder Woman costume !! Ate holding back, I was going to take her to my room to do a little boom boom. My plans
once again destroyed by my know-it-all! Gabby, finding me with her best friend, instantly went off the rails from inexplicable hidden jealousy !! Offended by what she saw, calling her best friend a whore, she ran away
into a house empty of guests. Anticipating a possible call to my parents in the near future, I had to escape from the hugs that were dragging my body into the darkness and go to console my capricious sister,
fearing the consequences. Having learned the reason for her defiant behavior, I, as an older brother, will have to obediently become an executive nanny for my touchy sister for a while. Anger coming through
from the depths of an impressive thickness of milk pulp, under the chaotically bouncing and falling out of a tight suit, threatening hemispheres of the younger sister, finally begins
to calm down smoothly before the oncoming wave of spreading peace, together with the dissipating sabbath of the outgoing ominous holiday ...
Duration: 18:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 245kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Banged My Stepsister At The Halloween Party

Sylvan Lyk and Alfa Jota Hauula

When johnny’s wife won’t put out, he decides to get a massage where he can at least count on a happy ending.
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sylvan Lyk and Alfa Jota

Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock Bonneau

Studio: YoungBastards
His hard young cock is already throbbing in his shorts while RobemXXX gets to work. Hes a masterful cock edger and he wont quit until he gets that creamy reward. With a ball gag in the boys gob and his hands restrained RobemXXX can toy with that meat and balls without interruption, for as long as he needs. He ties up the twinks nuts first then releases the magnificent length of cock, so stiff and aching for climax, its impressive shape begging for release. Roping the boys legs into place secures him completely, then its time to work that raging cock with his hand and a toy. He knows how to really plesure a captives erection, using all the tools at his disposal to make him moan and groan, the vibration on his swollen tip making his precum flow, a warning of the impending release before his work finally makes the hard young cock explode with lashings of warm cream.
Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edging His Hard Young Twink Cock

Fist Trap, Scene #03 Harpursville

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Chris Kohl, Ethan Hudson
Genres: Boots, Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Tattoos
Chris Kohl & Ethan Hudson break into a machine shop for some after-hours butt play. After licking ass and sucking cock, Ethan breaks out the anaconda; a double-headed 3-foot long dildo. They lube up the giant ass snake and each ride an end, fucking themselves and each other at the same time. When Ethan pulls out the rubber gloves Chris assumes the position and opens his puckered hole for Ethan's fists. Ethan punch fucks Chris then straddles his face and jacks his load all over his filthy fuck buddy.
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 926.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Trap, Scene #03

Xxxxtreme Sexxxx part 1 scene 5 Port Alberni

Rick Powers' punch fucking Daniel Dixx's swollen sphincter hole fast and furious, eventually sneaking in both hands into Daniel's accommodating hole.
Duration: 30:21
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1176kbps

File size: 290.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xxxxtreme Sexxxx part 1 scene 5

BlakeMason AfterHours - Small World Episode 1 1080p North Waterboro

Luke Entices Straight Paul Into A Shared Wank!
Luke's a very cunning and horny young guy. He works on a building site with plenty of fit guys but none of them know his secret - he's not straight and he's got a very cute boyfriend at home! Yep, Luke loves cock and he's made it his mission to see his work-mate Paul naked and hard... but how the hell is he going to do it' Well, Luke's got a plan... and a secret weapon!
He chats away to Paul about sex with his girlfriend and then pulls out a girly mag which really grabs Paul's attention. Sensing his work buddy is getting turned on from the naked pictures, Luke takes a risk and tugs down his work-gear and begins jacking off! Paul's somewhat shocked but also horny... and it doesn't take long before Luke's dreams cum true and Paul's jerking off next to him...
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps

File size: 884.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlakeMason AfterHours - Small World Episode 1 1080p
Old 04-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Местный

This is one dirty and sexy fucker! He sits down for a dump Jabalpur

This is one dirty and sexy fucker! He sits down for a dump and without even wiping he jerks off! While his pants remain down his arse cheeks are fully on show. Luckily I manage to catch a side view of his cockhead as he sprays his seed. What an amazing private moment to catch on camera! The filthy bastard!
Duration: 2:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7548kbps

File size: 120.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is one dirty and sexy fucker! He sits down for a dump

Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #01 Urakawa

Release Year: 2018
Cast: D Arclyte, Alex Killian
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
Alex Killian sneaks backstage to see his favorite sex performer, D Arclyte, after a performance. D is tired but also willing to entertain his fans ultimate fantasy of getting fisted by his sex idol. D takes his time and enjoys the presence of his fan by warming him up with his nightstick before moving on to make it a bit more intimate with his tongue. Alex loves all the attention from his idol and is ready and opened up for D's big fist. D grabs his fisting gear and bends the stud over, greasing up Alex's asshole and snapping on his gloves. D's first fist glides slowly into Alex's hole until it swallows it up wrist deep. D keeps up the stretching as he inserts his second fist and alternates them as Alex's hole opens wide to welcome D's handball. All the attention and years of fantasy built up in Alex's mind come to a head when he blows his load. With D's fist still deep in his crack, Alex announces that he's about to cum and with a final thrust from his wrist, his cock oozes jizz out of the tip, down the stiff shaft, and onto his hand as D looks on wrist deep inside the spent, stretched stud.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5947kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backstage Fan Fisting, Scene #01

It’s been raining a lot recently so the boys got really mucky out on the field Boron

This sexy footballer’s pure white pants even got mud splattered. He’ll have to really scrub that long uncut dick clean in the showers!
Duration: 1:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7413kbps

File size: 75.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It’s been raining a lot recently so the boys got really mucky out on the field

Dima Penalty Workout Iwata

Genres: Muscle, Bodybuilder, Posing, Russian, Ukrainian, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Outdoor, Uncut
Ukrainian fitness model Dima works out and flexes by the pool, first in see-through underwear and later nude. Few Fitcasting sessions include full nudity, so this is a rare addition. The full video is 1 hour and 12 minutes, with full nudity for the last 11 minutes.
Duration: 1:12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2154kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dima Penalty Workout
Old 04-09-2021, 10:28 AM
Местный

Tim Kruger and Billy Berlin Bel Alton

Then the muscular top lifts his legs to rim him before fucking him missionary.
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1855kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 494.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger and Billy Berlin

spend a lot of time at the gym staring at hot muscular dudes Stony Ridge

I spend a lot of time at the gym staring at hot muscular dudes doing squats and imagining what it’d be like to lie directly under that ass as it goes down. Well this gem of a video gets close to fulfilling that fantasy! Freshly washed from the showers this fit fella continuously bends over to towel himself off – all the while he inadvertently spreads that gloriously fat hairy arse right in front of my hidden camera! Utter fucking bliss!
Duration: 4:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7702kbps

File size: 282.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: spend a lot of time at the gym staring at hot muscular dudes

This sexy footballer has such a luscious bush of dark Jbeil

This sexy footballer has such a luscious bush of dark curly pubes surrounding his cock its mesmerising watching him work up a soapy foam over his meaty package. You can even spy his sudsy gooch when he turns around to inadvertently give a prime view of that magnificent arse!
Duration: 2:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7581kbps

File size: 136.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This sexy footballer has such a luscious bush of dark

This slim tattooed footballer wears his shorts low so there’s a peek Estherwood

This slim tattooed footballer wears his shorts low so there’s a peek at his sexy pants showing through. Here I catch him pulling his shorts down so they are fully visible and when he totally strips I get a clear shot of his giant balls! Imagine those clangers swinging around in his sheer white footy shorts while he’s racing up and down the pitch!
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7680kbps

File size: 236.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This slim tattooed footballer wears his shorts low so there’s a peek

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 1 Hawley

Studio: FitCasting
Genres: Posing, Muscles, Bodybuilders, Russian Speech, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Uncut, Mutual Masturbation
Belarusian bodybuilder Stas trains Tim, makes him do various exercises, and in case of poor performance, Stas punishes Tim
Duration: 6:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps

File size: 93.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 1

CMNM - Gian Bellows Falls

At CMNM Gian’s punishment for disobeying his sponsors continues when the assembled men decide to drain his balls. For such a macho athlete, the unwanted fondling of his cock is a huge insult. But he knows he must keep his mouth shut or risk losing everything. He silently rages as they grope his exposed body treating him like a commodity. He’s ashamed to find himself reacting to the men’s caresses and when they instruct him to wank it doesn’t take long before he shoots his load all over the floor – making a spectacle of himself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:56
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2101kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 404.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CMNM - Gian

Hole Busters 7, Scene #04 Dundee

Cast: Jimmy Durano, Jed Athens
Genres: Dildos/Toys, Fetish/Kink, Jockstraps
Horse-hung power-top Jimmy Durano finds Jed Athens standing prone over the St. Andrews cross. He pulls out his thick cock and strokes for a while, watching the young stud beg to have his ass played with. Jimmy grabs a bucket of lube and pries open Jed's hole with his meaty fingers then shoves a huge latex dildo up his ass. He works the kid's hole until Jimmy decides it's time to upgrade. He takes the fattest black fake cock he can find and punishes Jed's hole like a fiend. Jed bends over and takes it like a man!
Duration: 17:45
Video: 856x480, MP4V, 1125kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 163.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Busters 7, Scene #04
Old 04-09-2021, 10:28 AM
Местный

Anon Bttm Mia - Big Trev West Bethel

If a cock was left abandoned, a mouth needed kissing, and ass needed rimming.
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anon Bttm Mia - Big Trev

Fist Trap, Scene #01 (Adam Russo, Evan Matthews) Burna

Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them.
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 859.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Trap, Scene #01 (Adam Russo, Evan Matthews)

I feel like I’m spoiled for choice with these two manly guys Nettie

I feel like I’m spoiled for choice with these two manly guys getting dressed side by side. One is a beardy well hung footballer and the other is a near hairless jock. Notice how the hairy chap takes a sly look at his buddy’s body and dick while they’re towelling off. The bearded fella is better endowed and he takes the time to dry off under his foreskin.
Duration: 3:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7642kbps

File size: 179.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I feel like I’m spoiled for choice with these two manly guys

Jason J Photo Shoot - part 2 Zephyrhills

Studio: PumpingMuscle
Jason J - Elegant male.Fantastic body of this guy.The handsome man undresses and shows his ideal body. Sturdy barrel and elastic ass like a nut.
Duration: 1:48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2180kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason J Photo Shoot - part 2

This dude with the very trim muscular body is in no hurry to get dressed Yeaddiss

Many guys may be quick to towel off and pull up their underwear, but this fella seems totally at ease being stark naked around his clothed buddies. Very hot!
Duration: 2:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7580kbps

File size: 136.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This dude with the very trim muscular body is in no hurry to get dressed

Armed Services, Scene #03 (James Aaron, Tyler Saint) Indonesia

Our guys are lean, young, boy-next-door types. Some are straight boys who get tied-up and fucked for the first time.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

File size: 871.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armed Services, Scene #03 (James Aaron, Tyler Saint)

Drew Sebastian, Dolan Wolf, Rikk York New Philadelphia

Cast: Drew Sebastian, Dolan Wolf, Rikk York
Genres: Boots, Gloves, Fetish, Fisting, Jockstraps, Oral, Rosebud, Tattoos
Dolan Wolf and Drew Sebastian are locked in a deep-fist 69. These pros know just what it takes to hit the sweet spot and really dig around in their partner's sloppy holes to find it. The two studs are so lost in the moment that they don't notice they're being watched by Rikk York. York plays with himself for a few minutes on the sidelines before coming in and taking over for Sebastian. The thought of a fresh hand up his butt has Dolan whipping out his rock hard cock to stroke along as Rikk begins to probe his hole. Dolan really kicks back and enjoys the workout and it's not long before Rikk whips his own cock out to jack along with his free hand. Rikk works his partner into a frenzy as Dolan cries for him to punch the cum out of him. Rikk works his hole until Dolan's cock explodes then leaves his hand in until he gets himself off.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drew Sebastian, Dolan Wolf, Rikk York
Old 04-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Местный

Like-em-Straight - Sauna Diaries: Christian Willards

This is THE guy. Blond, young and handsome, Brendon swoons in a big way for Christian and Christian delivers. He’s not afraid to bare it, and share it.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps

File size: 375.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Like-em-Straight - Sauna Diaries: Christian

WHiggins - Filip Cervenka - Erotic Solo - 19-11-2012 Premier

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com
Filip Cervenka is aged 19 and lives in Ostrava. He works as an electrician and enjoys sports, particularly football. He is a really nice guy who has really created a very good impression with certain members of our crew. After his interview Filip gets right to work. He stands and runs his hand over his body, lifting his tee-shirt to show off his body. Then he removes the tee-shirt and we see a very nice chest. He slips a hand into his underwear as well, feeling his cock. When he pushes the jeans and underwear down he releases a big, thick cock that is already rock hard. He takes hold of it and wanks it a bit, keeping it hard. Then Filip turns and shows off his sexy ass. As his hands pull the cheeks apart we see into his dark-haired crack. Then he lays, face down on the sofa and a helpig hand arrives and begins to massage him. The hands glide, smoothly over Filips body, pulling his ass cheeks apart again to show us that tight hole. Then Filip turns over and the hands start to oil his body. Filip begins to wank his cock as the hands work on him. As his cock gets nice and hard again the hands pulls the legs up in the air to expose that sexy ass. Filip is so horny though that it is not long before he drops his legs and shoots his cum for us. Then it is off to the shower to clean up. What a lovely shoot, from a very good looking guy.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1941kbps

File size: 514.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: WHiggins - Filip Cervenka - Erotic Solo - 19-11-2012

The footballers pile into the shower and they’re so crammed Chagrin Falls

The footballers pile into the shower and they’re so crammed in they practically brush against each other while twisting around with soap in their eyes. The heavily endowed fella at the front uses this opportunity to have a quick shave while his friends bustle around him.
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7650kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The footballers pile into the shower and they’re so crammed

Big Bad Wolf, Scene 03 Drew Sebastian, Dolan Wolf, Rikk York Water Mill

Dolan Wolf and Drew Sebastian are locked in a deep-fist 69. These pros know just what it takes to hit the sweet spot and really dig around in their partner's sloppy holes to find it. The two studs are so lost in the moment that they don't notice they're being watched by Rikk York. York plays with himself for a few minutes on the sidelines before coming in and taking over for Sebastian. The thought of a fresh hand up his butt has Dolan whipping out his rock hard cock to stroke along as Rikk begins to probe his hole. Dolan really kicks back and enjoys the workout and it's not long before Rikk whips his own cock out to jack along with his free hand. Rikk works his partner into a frenzy as Dolan cries for him to punch the cum out of him. Rikk works his hole until Dolan's cock explodes then leaves his hand in until he gets himself off.
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4733kbps

File size: 678.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Bad Wolf, Scene 03 Drew Sebastian, Dolan Wolf, Rikk York

his macho stud wouldn’t take such a leisurely time Scott

This macho stud wouldn’t take such a leisurely time showering on his own if he knew he was being secretly watched. But wouldn’t the real crime be to let that finely cut torso and luscious body hair go unrecorded? What he doesn’t know can’t hurt him.
Duration: 2:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7591kbps

File size: 152.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: his macho stud wouldn’t take such a leisurely time

When these footballers emerge from the showers it’s like a parade of cock! Guilderland

My concealed camera was in the perfect position to catch these lads strutting around while the short fit lad at the back gets dressed. Watch how he makes occasional sneaky glances at those bouncing dicks all around him!
Duration: 2:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7585kbps

File size: 137.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: When these footballers emerge from the showers it’s like a parade of cock!

It's a turn on seeing a man who is in no way shy around his friends Wolcottville

It's a turn on seeing a man who is in no way shy around his friends. This sexy footballer strips down stark naked while his teammmates are joking around. This effortlessly masculine dude certainly has nothing to be ashamed about with that sexy body and healthy fullsome package.
Duration: 2:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7614kbps

File size: 156.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's a turn on seeing a man who is in no way shy around his friends
Old 04-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Местный

Fist Bus 2, Scene 01: Brian Bonds, Drew Dixon Curtin

Cast: Brian Bonds, Drew Dixon
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Jockstraps, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos
On a dark desert highway with cold wind in his hair, dirty daddy Brian Bonds is cruising for a hot dude to warm up his hands aboard the 'Fist Bus'. Up ahead in the distance, he sees a shimmering sight, fit with the built bod of a wandering stranger alone, the sexy Brit Drew Dixon, far from home in the UK. Soon they are getting cozy in the back of this rolling bathhouse, stripping down to jockstraps on a leather bed behind tinted windows. Drew is an eager cocksucker and chows down on Brian's meat with his wet, warm mouth, but deliverance to Sin City comes at a cost. Drew must service this handsome stud and eat his juicy butthole. The bus is equipped with all the necessities needed to bust out a willing hole. With some black rubber gloves and plenty of J-lube, after a bit of foreplay, they get down to business. Drew lends Brian a hand as oblivious truckers and tourists pass them by, busting his load before deciding to turn the tables before they hit Las Vegas. Who needs Lady Luck when you've got a hot lad to fist fuck?
Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Bus 2, Scene 01: Brian Bonds, Drew Dixon

There’s something so horny and intimate about watching a guy on the toilet Shiprock

It’s like catching him in his natural habitat when he’s entirely at ease and at his most vulnerable. This dude comes in a for a dump but clearly feels restless and turned on so takes this opportunity to have a good luxurious wank. He gets really fucking into it. So hot!
Duration: 9:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7758kbps

File size: 549.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: There’s something so horny and intimate about watching a guy on the toilet

Hole Busters Vol 9, scene #02 Angier

Genres: Big Dicks, Blowjob, Bodybuilders, Buttplay, Cumshots, Dildo, Jockstrap, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Tattoos, Uncut.
Trenton Ducati's hungry hole just can't wait for Angelo to get out of the shower. He takes a thick dildo and works it into his ass and bounces up and down on it until Angelo comes out and catches him in the act. Angelo smacks Trenton's ass and pushes him back on the bed to take over. He pumps his fuck-buddy's bubble-butt with the huge toy until he notices Trenton's cock growing in his jock. Both muscular studs strip naked and Angelo returns to busting Trenton's hole, but this time he sucks his thick curved cock at the same time. Trenton blows first then Angelo stands up and shoots his load all over Trenton's washboard abs.
Duration: 14:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4705kbps

File size: 523.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Busters Vol 9, scene #02

Like-em-Straight - Hard To Swallow: Cooper Reunion Metaline

The clouds part and Cooper returns for further nasties. His beautiful face lights up when Brendon asks him to lift his shirt. He's already hard and his dick is poking out of the top of his jeans! ''Get 'em off'', Brendon instructs, and the 25 year old obeys. Pushing him beyond his initial visit, Brendon hands him a black butt toy and Cooper inserts it into his sweet, smooth ass. His bubble butt resists the initial probe, but with a gentle approach Cooper gets it firmly planted. Brendon applies some lube to what is obviously a very fat dick, and between the vibrating butt plug and Brendon's practiced stroking, Cooper edges several times toward climax, finally letting go of his restraint. It's a beautiful ending!
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1829kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 285.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Like-em-Straight - Hard To Swallow: Cooper Reunion

Bryan & Jay (Serviced) Le Mars

Today is the day that paddy o’brian is released from the slammer. With the help of bruno bernal, paddy plots his revenge after being the fall guy for six long years.
Duration: 11:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5871kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 508.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Jay (Serviced)

Bryan & Hayden (Serviced) Guntur

Damien crosse and jalil jafar are new tenants who have no idea they are being watched on camera. Damien is quick to lower jalil’s jeans and take his fat cock deep in his throat.
Duration: 10:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryan & Hayden (Serviced)

This sexy dirty blonde footballer likes to wear baggy clothes but here Yacolt

I spy on him stripping all the way down to inadvertently show off his fully tatted body, uncut cock and full pink ball sack. Luckily the dopey fucker takes a long time before pulling up his footy shorts so I even catch his parted arse cheeks as he bends over! And watch how his dick flops around in those tight white shorts.
Duration: 5:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7709kbps

File size: 307.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This sexy dirty blonde footballer likes to wear baggy clothes but here
Old 04-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Местный

As the footballers pile into the showers this dirty blonde stud Newburg

As the footballers pile into the showers this dirty blonde stud bends over multiple times showing off his big sexy pale bum. And from the way the lad at the back keeps glancing at his friends I think he’s doing more than just admiring their tattoos!
Duration: 3:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7660kbps

File size: 202.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: As the footballers pile into the showers this dirty blonde stud

AfterHours - Small World Episode 1 Saint Mande

Studio: BlakeMason
Luke's a very cunning and horny young guy. He works on a building site with plenty of fit guys but none of them know his secret - he's not straight and he's got a very cute boyfriend at home! Yep, Luke loves cock and he's made it his mission to see his work-mate Paul naked and hard... but how the hell is he going to do it' Well, Luke's got a plan... and a secret weapon!
Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps

File size: 884.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: AfterHours - Small World Episode 1

Carlos Effort - Marcrose is such a naughty boy Manukau City

This video brings together hot, young, blond studs for some incredible action and I have a feeling you're going to thoroughly enjoy it!
Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

File size: 172.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carlos Effort - Marcrose is such a naughty boy

Armed Services, Scene #02 (Evan Matthews, Rex Gravis) Vossburg

Some are gay boys from small Southern towns who love to play around but have never done bondage before. All of them are young, hot and full of cum.
Duration: 22:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 821.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armed Services, Scene #02 (Evan Matthews, Rex Gravis)

This handsome masculine lad does a thorough job drying himself Sparta

This handsome masculine lad does a thorough job drying himself to the point where it becomes blatant exhibitionism. He makes a show of fixing his hair in the mirror and putting his shirt on first while his cock and arse are in full view. Guys like this get a thrill from being looked at.
Duration: 1:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7479kbps

File size: 98.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This handsome masculine lad does a thorough job drying himself

The guys in the locker room are in high spirits after their football game Kanazawa

The guys in the locker room are in high spirits after their football game and they’ve got the mucky shorts to prove it! While this confident lad is busy bragging he whips them and his sopping tight pants down to reveal his big bulging ball sack. He seems like the brazen sort who’d dunk his nuts in a pint glass on a dare when they’re all down at the pub later.
Duration: 1:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7375kbps

File size: 69.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The guys in the locker room are in high spirits after their football game

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 9 Glen Gardner

Genres: Posing, Muscles, Bodybuilders, Russian Speech, Softcore, Erotica, Workout, Uncut, Mutual Masturbation
Belarusian bodybuilder Stas trains Tim, makes him do various exercises, and in case of poor performance, Stas punishes Tim
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1994kbps

File size: 81.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 9
Old 04-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Местный

Fist Trap, Scene #03 (Chris Kohl, Ethan Hudson) Rusk

These break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Duration: 25:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 926.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Trap, Scene #03 (Chris Kohl, Ethan Hudson)

Lots of guys who change in the locker room keep their distance Treadwell

Lots of guys who change in the locker room keep their distance but these fellas strip down right next to each other. As the blonde guy struts naked to the shower notice the lingering look his friend takes at his arse before dropping his own trackie bottoms to go join his buddy in the showers.
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7638kbps

File size: 176.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lots of guys who change in the locker room keep their distance

Sounding Ramrod, Scene 01: Jesse Santana Dugger

Cast: Jesse Santana
Genres: Fetish, Kink, Piercing, Sounding
This is muscled, handsome stud Jesse Santana like you've neverseen him before. He sits on a saddle stroking his perfect cock,fingering his piss slit. He's prepping it with spit, wetting it with his ownsaliva before he takes a lubed up thick sounding rod and lathers hisslit up for some real hard-core punishment. He slides the smooth,shiny rod into his urethra until there's only a small bit showing, thenpulls it all the way and lets it slide back down until it disappearsentirely. He slowly fucks his cock hole with an even longer and thickerrod, and you can tell by the look on his face that he's enjoying everymoment. He thrusts his cock up working it over the rod and you cansee the rod through the skin. Finally, he goes to even furtherextremes with a foot long ribbed sound that he keeps fucking his holewith until he's pushed himself to the edge and he slides in a smoothsound and jerks his cock wildly until he takes it out just momentsbefore he shoots out a creamy load.
Duration: 29:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1793kbps

File size: 424.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sounding Ramrod, Scene 01: Jesse Santana

Hot Sessions - part 12 Forestport

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Club 1821
Watch Erotic Photographer Brad Posey phtograph his favorite models from his personal collection, including Simon Rex!
Duration: 1:57:39
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 512kbps

File size: 583.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Sessions - part 12

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 4 Wanakena

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps

File size: 95.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 4

Fist Trap, Scene #02 (Leo Forte, Sage Daniels) Pahoa

Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 907.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fist Trap, Scene #02 (Leo Forte, Sage Daniels)

My spycam was aimed at the perfect height to catch this footballer’s crotch Kirkland

It gives me such a hard on watching him shimmy out of those mucky shorts to his tight white pants and finally revealing that big meaty bum. I can almost taste that arse crack!
Duration: 1:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7486kbps

File size: 87.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My spycam was aimed at the perfect height to catch this footballer’s crotch
Old 04-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Местный

Spying on the line of this footballer’s pants through his sheer Daisytown

Spying on the line of this footballer’s pants through his sheer white shorts has got my mouth watering and my cock twitching. What a nice surprise to discover he’s packing a big bulging nut sack when he yanks them down and searches for his towel!
Duration: 1:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps

File size: 58.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spying on the line of this footballer’s pants through his sheer

Like-em-Straight - Daryl - the skin game Franconia

Daryl likes to hang out at the beach and surf with his buds. At 23 that's a good life. And with his looks he probably has lots of babes following him home. Reddish brown hair and blue eyes are always a magnet for the opposite sex, but today they attract Brendon. Daryl's uncut cock and fuzzy chest are all the invitation Brendon needs. He lubes up this young dude's dick and pulls off a moaner.
Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1819kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Like-em-Straight - Daryl - the skin game

BoySM: XL-Cock Sucking in skintight rubber Gassaway

Release Year: 2008
Studio: boysadomaso.net
Genres: gay bdsm, blowjob, fetish
Find here a hot BSM Amateur Video with 2 very hot*boys, completely in tight rubber clothing. A young active rubberboy shows his*fat, big dick through his black rubber pants and his passive bottom has the command to suck him - up to a hot coming.*Shows intense rubber action with rubber clothing*and*rubber gloves - very horny boys. A BSM Video with original tone.
Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:53
Video: 720x576, MPEG-2, 7281kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 443.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoySM: XL-Cock Sucking in skintight rubber

Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 10 White Stone

Duration: 5:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1999kbps

File size: 85.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Rick shaw Boy - part 10

Big Bad Wolf, Scene 04 Brock Rustin, Gio Ryder Miyakojima

The wolf pack heads down to Palm Springs where Brock Rustin hooks up with Gio Ryder for some hot desert fisting action. The twisted red head hangs in a sling with his big furry ginger ass open and ready for Gio's gloved hand. Gio pushes his fist inside past the knuckles to the wrist and massages Brock's guts from the inside out. Brock climbs up and kneels in the sling to allow Gio to go even deeper with one hand while he jacks off with the other. Brock bounces up and down on Gio's forearm while Gio pulls a load out of his own 8' cock.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4727kbps

File size: 577.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Bad Wolf, Scene 04 Brock Rustin, Gio Ryder

Grunts Fisting Arm of one Maxwelton

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios, Fisting Central
Cast: Aaron Summers, Billy Berlin, Geoffrey Paine, Mason Garet, Ricky Sinz, Trey Casteel
Genres: Dildos, Toys, Fisting, Oral Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Orgies, Uncut, Cocks
Fisting fans of our multi-award winning GRUNTS have been waiting patiently for the other boot to fall. Wait no longer! Award winning Fisting Director David Hempling takes you back to boot camp to spy what our hot studs were up to in the wee hours of the morning after wrapping up their sweaty suck and fuck scenes for Ben Leon and Chris Ward. Fistpack 17, grunts fisting, arm of one is stuffed full of frenzied fisters madly feeding ferociously hungry holes with greasy palms and other heavy artillery
Format: avi
Duration: 2:24:37
Video: 720x480, DivX 4, 1171kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grunts Fisting Arm of one

None of these footballers ever seem to remember Nisibon

None of these footballers ever seem to remember to bring their shower gel so they have to pass it around while washing off in a group. I love catching this fat dicked fucker soaping up his dick and immediately handing the soap to his friend. These straight buddies really relish the exhibitionistic freedom of chatting and showering while tightly packed together! They certainly take their time rinsing off. So hot!
Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7682kbps

File size: 253.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: None of these footballers ever seem to remember