logo.jpg

Go Back   Forums > Explicit Material > Kinky Fetishes
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-2023, 04:50 AM
Местный

sexdownload на пути к лучшему
Default Dont Breathe Beneath My Ass

Dont Breathe Beneath My Ass

This loser isn't worth a shit! He isn't worth the oxygen inside of this room. My ass and pussy keep his mouth and nose shut as I sit on his face. Obviously he can't breathe properly that way. I keep his shitface tight between my legs because it's fun to me to torture him! His suffering's reaching a new peak when his nose gets stuck between my ass cheeks!
female domination, femdom, face sitting, facesitting, smothering
Duration : 00:05:02
Resolution : 1280x720
File Size : 149.29 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 07:45 AM
Местный

Default Lilu Punishes Him With Facesitting

Lilu Punishes Him With Facesitting

After digging her spiky heels right into the upper part of his body Lilu punishes the loser with her very special style... Lilu prefers an extensively facesitting punishment and completely controls his breathing capabilities while doing so. She roughly squeezes him right under her sexy ass and let him feel the pain...!
Duration : 00:04:01
File Size : 117.96 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 10:40 AM
Местный

Default Do The Please Please

Do The Please Please

Duration : 00:05:44
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 322.64 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 01:35 PM
Местный

Default Welcome To Slumber Gardens

Welcome To Slumber Gardens

Welcome to Slumber Gardens <br> HARD FACE SITTING AND ass-crushing. At only 89 years of age, he was abandoned by his family and committed to Slumber Gardens rest home for seniors. <br> <br> The sadistic night shift nurse loves to change into sexy clothes and play cruel games with Mr. Jameson. Tonight, she binds him to the bed and face sits him mercilessly all night. Poor Mr. Jameson. <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Bijou Steal, Mistress
face sittingsmother , ass grinding , ass smothering , ass squishing , ass worshipbijou steal , smothering , ass sniffing , upskirt , young domme , stink , diva , high heels , tattoos , blonde , jeans shorts , butt drops , face sitting , jeans face sitting
Duration : 00:07:32
File Size : 162.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 04:30 PM
Местный

Default Emmas Facesitting Domination

Emmas Facesitting Domination

Emma has overpowered the guy at the bed and wants to sit down at his face now. He shall suffer! She loves to wield power over him because this is exactly what he deserves...! And Emma is a very bad girl - so the guy has to put up with her ass at his face and has no chance to escape...
Duration : 00:05:08
File Size : 151.93 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 07:25 PM
Местный

Default Lick It Ass Licker

Lick It Ass Licker

Lick it Ass Licker <br> Beautiful Mistress Amber always gets what she wants. She binds her slave to the bondage table and then takes a nice long ride on his face. Amber always demands 110% from her assboy and with an ass like hers, what slave would ever give anything but his best. <br> <br> Not only will you long for Amber's Ass but her sexy body, big tits, and seductive smile, will have you fighting off orgasm long before the full 7 minutes have expired. Put yourself in the slaves place and get ready for a Hot, Wet and Wild ride! <br> <br> Mistress: <br> Roxy, Mistress
ass lickingass worship , ass eating , ass humiliation , ass sniffing , ass smotheringsuzy , bondage , face sitting , smothering
Duration : 00:06:56
File Size : 148.34 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-24-2023, 10:20 PM
Местный

Default Foot Spoiling And Facesitting

Foot Spoiling And Facesitting

Anna uses her slave to get her feet spoiled. He kissed every little inch of her feet, but Anna's still hungry for more. She decides to turn his head into a seat cushion. Her ass drops onto his head, before she tries out different positions.
Duration : 00:06:52
File Size : 204.29 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-25-2023, 01:15 AM
Местный

Default Nylon - Facepeeling

Nylon - Facepeeling

For that guy Sue put on her extremely sexy nylons. Therewith he gets a classy, nice facepeeling today. His nose crams in between her ass cheeks and his head turns already red. Sue changes seating positions on his head, so that not a single inch of his face will escape the peeling!
Duration : 00:04:49
File Size : 143.16 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-25-2023, 04:10 AM
Местный

Default His Face Is A Nice Couch As Well

His Face Is A Nice Couch As Well

Jamie-Kate gets back at this loser and bounces all over him. She wanted a new couch - but he didn't get her one yet. Now he has to suffer! She bound him to the gutter and punishes him with facesitting. She got no new couch - so his face will be it for now ... bad luck for him!
Duration : 00:05:17
File Size : 157.01 MB

Link For Download
Old 01-25-2023, 07:05 AM
Местный

Default The Executrix Files Smothered Out By Ravenrae

The Executrix Files Smothered Out By Ravenrae

<span class="bold">Description:</span> <br> The Executrix Files: Smothered Out by RavenRae <br> <br> From: The Queendom <br> <br> "Wake up," she says, already annoyed at having to wait on this worthless slave. Madam RavenRae is a professional executrix with a busy day ahead of her. The loser with his head in a smother box is just another male deemed unworthy of existence in the Femdom Regime. Now that the male has been delivered to the Executrix Center and locked into the smotherbox all that's left is for his sentence to be carried out, a job which Madam RavenRae is happy to do! The slave is too disoriented at first to beg for his life, but that doesn't stop Raven from sitting on his face! Raven begins with reverse facesitting, wedging the slave's nose deep between her cheeks. With his nose and mouth sealed shut by Raven's ass the slave starts to panic, but Raven's soft cheeks and thighs mold themselves around the slave's face in a soft, smothering embrace. When Raven turns for forward facesitting and opens up her legs you can see the slave's forehead turning deep red and purple from being crushed and suffocated!. "I don't care," she laughs as the slave tries to beg to be kept alive. "Keep humming and maybe I'll keep you," she says, enjoying the vibrations of the slave's pleas for mercy. Unfortunately for the slave however, Raven doesn't enjoy it enough and she doesn't have any interest in keeping this slave around for long! In fact its about time for lunch and Raven spends the last few minutes of this slave's pathetic life thinking about lunch, smothering the slave within an inch of his life over and over without thinking about it. "You know what, I need my phone," she says, having finally come to a decision about lunch. She waves goodbye in the slave's face and without another word sits down one last time and waits for the loser beneath her to stop flailing around... <br> <br> Madam RavenRae, Facesitting, Smother Box, Femme Fatale Fantasy
smotherass smothering, executrix, face sitting, femdom, ass worship.queendom, madam ravenrae, facesitting, smotherbox, executrixfiles, female domination, trapped, helpless, ass squishing, ass fetish, bubble butt, human furniture.
Duration : 00:11:12
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 572.99 MB

Link For Download